The water is broken. In man terms, that means that this baby is coming...fast. We're putting stick-em on the doctors hands...no illegal in hospital use...like high school football. Nancy is tipping back the epidural meds like they're candy. I am playing the role of Steve Kerr right now, the ball is in her court. We're hoping the baby pops out by 7:00 tonight so we can spend some precious moments time before the office comes on. Nancy's temp is solid and her bracelets are colorful (I know that a number of you reading this are women...trying to think of things you'd be interested in). Nancy is ticked that our room is cold. I told her to move over, but she's not really in the mood to cuddle right now. The coffee is terrible. If you're coming to visit please bring coffee...and Tim Tams... Remember that we're encouraged to visit those in prison...Just reminding you.
-w-
4.17.2008
Chasing the Stroms
Posted by Stender Statement at 1:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

13 comments:
Clever update Wayne. :o) Can't wait to hear when Baby arrives! Praying for you out here in Oregon!
Too funny....the baby should come before seven so we can watch GREY'S!!!
Breiden is napping, so it's quiet here.
keep us posted!
I have a baseball game tonight and I am tempted to hang out by my computer to continue to hear the progress. Great post Wayne- hopefully James will do the same for all of you too. Good luck!
that is a great post! Glad you are having fun-as long as Nancy is getting her candy, all will be good! lol
Nanc-
Can't wait to get the updates!! We are praying for you.
much love
How exciting!!! Can't wait for more updates!
Wayne, Wayne, Wayne......you are one craaazzzy son-in-law and we love you to bits and so thankful that Nanc is doing O.K. and you too and Sue is there too!!!!! I won't let the secret out!!!!!!
Sharon! Does that mean the baby is here! ;o)
Wayne, you crack me up! :o) Maybe tonight you'll be finally cuddling Nancy in the bed with little Kian sleeping on your chest, watching the Office! Ah, what could possibly be better?
Nanc, YOU GO GIRL! You can do it, I KNOW YOU CAN!! (just think of Susanne's favorite verse!) YOU ARE A STRONG WOMAN!!...with a supportive husband by your side (Nanc, squeeze his hand HARD if you have to!!)! But the best part is you have Jesus right beside you, helping you with the pain and hard work ahead of you!! (and the "candy" helps a bit too,eh?...isn't it glorious?...aren't you now secretly in love with the epidural guy?...:o) Sorry Wayne!)
OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!MOM JUST CALLED WHILE I WAS WRITING THIS, AND SAID HE'S HERE! WOOHOO! YIPPEE! YAY FOR YOU GUYS! I'M SCREAMING RIGHT NOW!! OH HAPPY HAPPY DAY!!! WOW! CONGRATULATIONS! WE LOVE YOU GUYS!
Give your two sweet little boys kisses from us! Talk to you SOON!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Exciting for you guys! Can't wait to see him!!! Great name too!
Congratulations!
Boys are fabulous!
You had him?? Where is the update? Geez...this is not being updated as frequently as the last time! lol
Kian...an AWESOME name!
POST PICTURES!!!
Hope all went well...
Re...pictures.....can you put one on tonight....we leave for Saskatoon early tomorrow morning and I would love to be able to take a picture with me to show your aunties. I can print it out on my printer.
Post a Comment