4.17.2008

Introducing...


KIAN JULIUS STENDER
9lbs 5oz
23 in
born at 5:03pm



13 comments:

The Erickson Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Fun to see photos of the newest Stender! Kian is a great name! Love it! He sure looks different from Breiden or do they look more similar in person? FUN FUN FUN!!!

redhouse4 said...

Congratulations! Kaelen and I are just checking out the pictures and we he's very cute!! Kaelen wants to see him soon (and so do I)! Love you!

The Erickson Family said...

I just looked back at the post of Breiden's birth - wow! Kian is quite a bit bigger! ... and you thought Breiden was going to be big!

Jeff and Missi, T, Jake, Samuel and Dan said...

I can't tell you how many times I checked out the blog today! So happy to hear the awesome news! Congratulations!!!!!

James, Keisha, Nevaeh, Bodin, Jaxtin said...

Congrats! I can't believe the size difference between the boys. He looks great!

Andrea said...

Congratulations on the birth of your new toddler!! What a big guy!! No newborn clothes for this one. Hope you're feeling OK - probably just really happy to have Kian out in the world instead of your stomach... :)

Hallie said...

Congrats! I'm glad all went well and I hope you got to enjoy The Office tonight! Kian looks wonderful and large! It's a good thing you decided to go in and not listen to me! I can't wait to meet him. What does Breiden think of him?

Leah said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you both. I love big babies (BOTH of my kids were 9 lbs. 10 oz.). Don't tell anyone that I said it, but chubby babies are the cutest!

csmbff3 said...

Hey Nanc... How are you and baby KJ??? I am at school and working on our blog. We deleted our other one and our new one is csmbff3.blogspot.com so any time cheak it out. I will see you after school.
Kenna (and Sierra and Carly)

dobernews said...

WOW! What a BIG boy...thank God for Epiderals eh!?
He is so cute...I love how he has his two fingers up like he is ready to suck on them. SO CUTE! he probably did that in your womb!
What a little blessing..so happy for you guys!
Right on time too..did you catch any of the office?lol
CONGRAT'S guys!
Where did the name Julius come from? I had an uncle named Julius..I wanted to fit that in somehow if we had a boy.

meghan said...

Adorable- I love chubby babies too!So Glad everything went well!

Brooke said...

Congrats on the arrival of Kian! What a precious "little" boy! It will be fun to see him in person! Hope you are recovering well!

Erin Field said...

I love him :)
I'm glad everyone is doing well. I can't wait to meet him.
Love, Aunty Erin