I absolutely love,love,love all the pictures. You all look so great and beautiful and gorgeous and happy. Bless you all. What a miracle, what a blessing. Lots of love and prayers.....Mom and dad (By the way, we are at Carol and Rob's right now and she is going to write as well.
Hi you four!!! How awesome to have a new little blessing!! We are so happy for you, and just know that you will be truly blessed by Kian. You look great, Nanc! We are so excited to have your Mom and Dad here to visit....we might manage to get a giggle or two in while they are here!! Blessings! Rob and Carol xoxoxox
awww, so cute. Kian is such a cutie. Now you have two really cute little boys, you guys must be so happy! You guys make a cute little family! Thanks for posting the great pictures!
Oh guys, he is ADORABLE! :o) What a cutie pie! He looks like a little Norski.
....and Nancy, you look AMAZING! You look so healthy and beautiful. It doesn't even look like you just had a baby! I'm with Erin, i also just LOVE the picture of B looking at his wee brother. Kinda like, "Hello little baby. What's your name?" AND i like the pic. of mommy and B at the end. Breiden looks so happy to be snuggling with mama!
We are SO HAPPY for you guys! I'm proud of you Nanc! And we love you all SO MUCH. I can hardly wait to meet Kian! Lots and lots of love, H and D, Jem, SiSi, Nate and KiKi!
11 comments:
GREAT photos!!! You look fabulous Nancy! Cute of Breiden and Kian. Cute family you guys are!
Ok I am crying my eyes out here! What a sweet little guy. I love, love, love the picture of Brieden looking at Kian.
"Ummm who are you?"
Thank you for posting more pictures for us out here in Calgary. Love you all. Derek and Erin
I absolutely love,love,love all the pictures. You all look so great and beautiful and gorgeous and happy. Bless you all. What a miracle, what a blessing. Lots of love and prayers.....Mom and dad (By the way, we are at Carol and Rob's right now and she is going to write as well.
Hi you four!!! How awesome to have a new little blessing!! We are so happy for you, and just know that you will be truly blessed by Kian. You look great, Nanc! We are so excited to have your Mom and Dad here to visit....we might manage to get a giggle or two in while they are here!!
Blessings! Rob and Carol xoxoxox
Oh thank you for the pictures! He is adorable and I love the picture of your new family of four. Congratulations!
awww, so cute. Kian is such a cutie. Now you have two really cute little boys, you guys must be so happy! You guys make a cute little family! Thanks for posting the great pictures!
Oh guys, he is ADORABLE! :o) What a cutie pie! He looks like a little Norski.
....and Nancy, you look AMAZING! You look so healthy and beautiful. It doesn't even look like you just had a baby!
I'm with Erin, i also just LOVE the picture of B looking at his wee brother. Kinda like, "Hello little baby. What's your name?" AND i like the pic. of mommy and B at the end. Breiden looks so happy to be snuggling with mama!
We are SO HAPPY for you guys! I'm proud of you Nanc! And we love you all SO MUCH. I can hardly wait to meet Kian! Lots and lots of love, H and D, Jem, SiSi, Nate and KiKi!
CONGRATULATIONS! Kian is so cute and what a way cool name!
Nancy he is so cute! I just want to squeeze him! I love cubby babies!
Love the pictures of the first introduction! What a special first moment together.
Congrat's you guys!!
Congratulations! He is beautiful!
We need more pictures of the little (big) guy!!!!
Post a Comment